Great news! Payza members can now add funds to their Payza accounts using Visa credit cards. The Add Funds by Credit Card feature has been fully restored and is available for Payza members in most countries no matter the account type, Starter, Personal or Business. Check Payza’s Local Payment Options page to ensure that credit card deposits are available in your country.
If you don’t already have a credit card connected to your Payza account, you can add one by following these steps:
Connect your Credit Card To Your Payza Account:
- In your Payza account, click “Wallet” > “Credit Cards”.
- If you have not entered the information of the credit card you would like to use, enter it now.
- Select the credit card you would like to use and click “Validate Card”.
- For the Charge Method, In the “Validate by Charge” option box, click “Validate your Credit Card”.
- Check the box agreeing to the charge and click “Next”.
- In 2-4 business days, you will receive a small charge. Enter the amount of the charge in your Payza account to complete the validation.
You can also validate by Authorization Form, follow steps 1 to 3 above and then:
- In the “Validate by Authorization Form” option box, click “Validate your Credit Card”.
- Click the “Authorization Form” link and print out the form provided. Complete the form.
- Scan the completed form and a copy of the front and back of your credit card.
- On the Credit Card Validation page, upload the copy of the scanned form and the copy of the scanned front and back of your credit card.
- Verify the documents and click “Send”.
Note that it will take 3-5 business days for your documents to be reviewed. If your documents are approved, your credit card will be validated for use.
Add Funds to Your Payza Account by Credit Card:
Once you have successfully connected your credit card to your Payza account, you can use it to instantly add funds to your account. Follow these steps to initiate a credit card deposit transaction:
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” > “Credit Card”.
- Select the credit card you would like to use.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click “Next”.
- Confirm the transaction details, enter your Transaction PIN and click “Deposit”.
If you ever have any trouble adding a credit card to your account or depositing funds using your card, you can find help in Payza’s FAQ section. Also, our friendly Customer Support Team is available 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday to help answer any of your questions. You can connect with Payza Customer Support by phone, Live Chat or email.