New services for Payza members in Brazil, the land of sun, tans, and monuments by Niemeyer.
Our Brazilian members can now add funds to their Payza accounts using the popular Boleto payment system. As simple as paying a utility bill, a Boleto money transfer takes one to two business days to process and those funds will then be available within your account. The fee to Add Funds by Boleto is 5%.
How to Add Funds by Boleto
Adding funds to your Payza account e-wallet using Boleto is simple. First, request the deposit from your Payza account, then pay the deposit at an authorized processor, such as a post office, bank, or supermarket. That’s all there is to it, in a couple of days, those funds will be credited to your Payza account and ready to spend.
Here are the precise steps to follow:
- In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” in the top menu.
- Select “Boleto”.
- Enter the amount of Reals you want to deposit, your Boleto Personal Identification Number, and an optional “Description”.
- Click “Add Funds”.
- Review and confirm your transaction request.
- We will provide you with your Boleto transaction number. It is important to print or write down this information in order to complete your deposit.
- Visit an authorized processor with your transaction number and pay for your deposit.
Making transactions with Brazilian Reals
With the Boleto deposit option now linked to Payza, we were able to add the Brazilian Real to our list of currencies you can use to make most—but not all—online transactions with your Payza account.
You can perform the following transactions using Brazilian Reals:
- Deposits to Payza
- Make online payments and send funds
- Convert Reals to foreign currencies supported by Payza, such as US Dollars
For more information on Boleto, on services in Brazil, and for all other Payza news and updates, be sure to subscribe to our blog.